Imagine the Vale of Leven Industrial Estate without any action to stop the decline.
- More overgrown grass and bushes.
- Vacant sites that nobody invests on
- A safe haven for illegal encampment
- Theft and vandalism on the increase
- A dumping ground for domestic and commercial waste
- Businesses that customers have difficulty in finding
The aim of the BID is to stop and reverse this decline.
The reality is that if the local businesses don’t do this now, – it will not get done.
The aim of the BID is for the businesses themselves to take control of the Estate and to ensure the conditions exist for everyone’s commercial success
- The BID will provide extra security by increasing the scope and quality of the CCTV coverage. All traffic in and out will be recorded and – if necessary – traced through the use of Vehicle Number
- Recognition equipment
- The BID will promote and boost the identity, location and businesses within the industrial estate.
- The BID will prosecute anyone fly tipping or committing illegal behaviour where we have proof.
- The BID will put in place a programme for keeping the estate looking good so as to create a pleasing environment for customers, staff and local users alike.
We hope that the contributions made by the businesses through the BID Levy will see a positive return on this investment in the future.
We want the businesses already located on the estate to stay for the long-term
We want new investors to open up vacant sites and new businesses to occupy vacant property.
We are always happy to meet the participating businesses in the BID Area and discuss their business and their needs in more detail.
Please contact us via the details on this site to arrange a suitable time.